Last Modified: September 17, 2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, WIHTOUT LIMITATION, OUR INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS.
Information We Collect
We may collect or may have collected several types of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
- Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, username or social media handle or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“Personal Information”).
- Device identifiers, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, your MAC address, IP address or other online identifiers.
- Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
- Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address).
- Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
- Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and colour, skin type, and eye colour.
- Identity verification information, such as your preferred customer number and other authentication information like passwords.
- Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our Website or mobile applications, and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device.
- Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
- User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments).
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
How We Collect Information
We may collect or may have collected personal information from you from various sources. The categories of sources from which we may collect Personal Information are:
Directly from you, such as when you make a purchase on our website, contact us with a question or complaint, use one of our mobile applications, create an account on our website, register for our loyalty program, respond to a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion, make an appointment, sign-up to attend an event, apply for employment, or sign-up to receive marketing communications.
From your friends or family members, such as when your friend or family member sends you a gift or makes a referral.
Cookies and automatic collection methods. When you visit our Website or use one of our mobile applications, and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Web beacons or pixel tags are small images which are embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device, or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
Through offline technologies, such as call recording technology when you speak to customer service.
From our business partners and service providers, such as demographic companies, analytics providers, advertising companies and networks, our Independent Distributors, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with.
From social media platforms and networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
To present our Website and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information and have already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our Independent Distributors for the purpose of marketing, selling and fulfilling your orders for our products and services.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us as stated below. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement to request to correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the California Privacy Notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children under the Age of 13
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by SGII, Inc. d.b.a. SeneGence International® located at 19651 Alter, Foothill Ranch, California 92610, U.S.A.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to the above-listed address.